Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Spring Sewing Inspiration


With the lighter nights and glimpses of sun, we are starting to get very excited about Spring arriving. It is such an exciting time of year, especially for the old wardrobe! I really can't wait to not have to wear 10,000 layers every time I step out the house. I've been getting inspired to start sewing my spring wardrobe, so I thought I would put together some of my favourite ideas of things I've found on the high street. So far, I've made an off the shoulder top (like this one from Urban Outfitters) out of an old bed sheet. Don't you just love it when you can make something yourself that costs next to nothing?! Blog post to follow very soon, so keep your eyes peeled. I've ordered THIS pattern for a pair of culottes inspired by Lace And Locks, so I will let you know how I'm getting on with them. And I'm currently on the hunt for some leopard print fabric to make a mini skirt out of. Does anyone know of any good stuff anywhere? If so, drop me a little comment! Let me know what you're all planning to make for spring. 

1 comment:

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)